Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Our Sweet Micayla

As you may or not know, Kevin and Lynda’s daughter, Micayla has lived her short life plagued with Retts Syndrome. She has deteriorated slowly and always finds this time of year difficult with cold type mucous to fight through…..only this time she lost. She was so frail and did not have the ability to keep going. Just after Kevin got her to the emergency yesterday afternoon her little heart stopped.

I just talked with Kevin again this morning and they did met briefly with their Bishop last night, but do not know yet when and where the funeral will be.

I know that Kevin and Lynda would welcome a card or note from any of you that feel so inclined.

We know that Micayla is well and feel the relief, but as some of you know, it will take time for them to feel ease in their loss of such a precious little girl.

Love,

Roger and Dona

P.S. I don’t have email addresses for everyone so if you see that this should be passed, please do….Thanks!

No comments: