Monday, October 13, 2008

News from Carson and Kandi



Hee Hee!! =) =) Yep, we're pregnant! can you believe it? I am 9 weeks ( 2 months) and we were going to wait until 3 months to tell people, but we were too excited! It was not through in vetro fertilization, I must be all better!! Hooray! ( I apologize, but this email will contain an abundance of exclamation points!) Carson is ecstatic and thinks it's going to be a boy. Anyone surprised? We'll see in a couple more months at the ultrasound. I am due May 10th which is Mother's day. What better present could a mother receive?

We moved today to Carlsbad. It's only 15 min from Carson's work instead of 1 hour! Yeah! Madison will start her new school in a couple of days. Now here is a really funny story. People have asked how Madison reacted to this news? Well, she still doesn't know! Yes, she was wearing the tee shirt, but she cannot read yet!! She helped me make it, and is a little put out that I won't let her wear her new shirt yet, but we will help her read it on Saturday on her 6th birthday! She's so sweet and sure to be the best big sister ever!

Thank you all for your prayers and support through this roller coaster 9 months with us. But I guess the tests and trials that help and change you the most aren't the easy ones right? =) Again thank you and we love you


Carson and Kandi

No comments: