Welcome to the Sherwood Family Website! I know I've tried this before on different websites, but blogs seem to be getting more popular, so I thought I'd try it!
If you want to be able to post to this site, send me your e-mail. This site is more for big events and news. You can make your OWN family blog for free and I will list it with the links to the side!
Speaking of which, all you have to do is click the links to the right of this page to see different family blogs! The names in parentheses show the poster's connection to Rufus Sherwood. This will help everyone to know how they are related a little better!
Some of the other sites that have family news currently are also in links to the left. I plan to transfer all of that information to this site, however.
Enjoy!
Whit
No comments:
Post a Comment